Customer Care Lead
Winner Experience - Detroit (HQ)
The HelloWorld Customer Care Coordinator provides on-going support to HelloWorld’s Winner Experience and Project Management teams. The Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for coordinating HelloWorld Promotion Customer Care and working closely with our customer service partner.
Description and Responsibilities
- Analyze, identify, and prepare the customer service partner to resolve end user issues and questions.
- Coordinate responses to Winner Experience and end-user questions with demonstrated tact, courtesy, and a level of excellence.
- Respond to escalated cases within assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all departments to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and support.
- Use effective listening and troubleshooting skills to understand and anticipate what the customer service needs may be for assigned projects.
- Follow up on unresolved issues to ensure responses to end-users or internal groups within a timely manner.
- Responsible for owning projects, providing direction and training to a third party business partner, and managing assigned work.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to anticipate, initiate, and follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Logical thinker with problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and analyze data that impacts projects and clients
- Excellent grammatical/proofing skills
- Goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people and management styles
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition, physical handicap, disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.