Loyalty Director, Strategy & Insights
Strategy - Seattle
The HelloWorld Loyalty Director, Strategy & Insights collaborates with clients, client management and internal SMEs to develop marketing strategies to maintain and grow our existing loyalty programs. By combining marketing knowledge, business analysis and problem solving, this person will create next generation, interactive loyalty programs that enable our clients to build strong, enduring relationships with their most valued consumers.
We are looking to hire a marketing professional who has a passion for marketing, the loyalty industry and interactive technologies. The ideal candidate is inquisitive, analytical, an exceptional communicator (written and verbal) and a creative thinker. We strive to develop programs that breathe life into brand relationships by driving active engagement and continual evolution.
- As a Loyalty Director you will work with a cross-functional team consisting of a Client Leader, Account Director, Program Manager and other creative and strategy team members to primarily focus on loyalty solutions for the electronics industry.
- Partner with the client and their agencies to ensure promotional plans are effectively executed across all channels and be willing to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to collaborate with team members in different time zones.
- Assess performance and execute focused analysis to measure program results and provide actionable recommendations and insights
- Translate insights, in close collaboration with client management and analytics teams, into ongoing enhancements, new services, features, and optimizations to develop cutting-edge loyalty program solutions
- The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leading the concept and ideation process for promotional overlays
- Creating ongoing member communication plans
- Evolving the rewards catalog strategy and collaborating on a plans to seek merchant partner funding and strategic brand partnerships
- Consulting with the client on program-specific strategic issues, industry best practices and loyalty and mobile trends
- Developing materials to pitch ideas to clients
- Analyzing performance of programs and developing ROI analyses.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- 8-12 years of marketing experience with a focus of developing and implementing strategic programs; MBA preferred
- Experience and passion for the loyalty industry with a deep understanding of mobile
- Ability to translate client needs and expectations into innovating, strategic solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative ideas that attract consumers' attention and change their behavior
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Experience presenting to executive management
- Experience performing data analysis; comfortable with using Excel
- Experience developing financial models and forecasts
- Experience managing CRM campaigns
- Ability to remain cool under pressure when faced with conflicts and deadlines
- Proven experience developing strong internal and external relationships
- Flexibility to travel as needed (up to 25%)