Vice President, Client Leadership
Leadership - Seattle
Description and Responsibilities:
The VP of Client Leadership will own the client relationship and revenue goals, and serve as an expert for HelloWorld marketing solutions. This candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating all client activities with the corresponding HelloWorld Business Development, Account Services, Project Management, Strategy, and Development Teams, as well as working with those teams to provide the client with long-term, strategic value and customer service. The candidate must showcase the ability to prospect, close business, and to sell ideas based on clients stated business objectives within an existing client base.
- Responsible for developing, managing and tracking a territory and account plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Manage and drive sales pipeline.
- Create forecast and sales reporting.
- Create and present proposals to clients.
- Develop creative ideas and solutions based on client objectives.
- Direct accounts to maximize long-term revenue and overall business relationship.
- Maintain working knowledge of HelloWorld products, industry trends and competitive set.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of sales and client management experience (digital advertising, interactive promotions, and/or technology strongly preferred)
- Experience selling to Fortune 1,000 companies
- Superb client management, presentation, expectation management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Background in interactive marketing and web-related production
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience working cross-functionally among teams and business groups
- Exceptional critical thinking and decision making abilities positively impacting operational results and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.