Is September 1 too early to do a "best of 2016" post? YES! Because obviously we still have a zillion great things to come with the holidays ahead. But we know you're planning now, and we didn't want you to have to wait for top-performing solutions and tactics.
That said, don't just take it from us. See the brand new video with client AARP on how HelloWorld impacts their business!
Top Five Reports & eBooks
- Five Takeaways on the Value of Prizing
- The Engagement Score: Measuring the Value of Brand Engagement
- Five Social Tips for Retailers in 2016
- Referral Program Best Practices
- Getting Started with Gamification
Top Five News Articles
- Chief Marketer: How to Upgrade Your Loyalty Programs with the Right Technology
- Adweek: Nathan's Brought the Golden Age of Coney Island Back to Life
- CMO.com: Customize Your Loyalty Program for Your Specific Customers
- Advertising Age: Cracker Jack Fans, Let Go of the Past and Embrace the Future
- Forbes: CMOs: Before Launching That Next Sweepstakes Promotion, Read This
Top Five Holiday Case Studies
- Mobile Scratch-Off & Mystery Offer from Walgreens
- Engagement Loyalty Program from Michaels
- Social Personality Quiz from Whole Foods
- Code Entry, Game Piece & Social Loyalty from Canadian Tire
- Three-Phase Twitter Sweepstakes from Kirkland's
I hope you find these resources useful for your business. Contact us with questions or to discuss ideas.