It’s not too late to drive engagement for Q4, so we’re starting a six-week blog series with quick ideas you can leverage for the holidays. We’ll include some relevant stats, as well as some thought starters - all of which can be made relevant across all verticals.
Without further ado, here’s week one!
Capture the Moment with Hashtags
Did You Know?
- As consumer engagement increases, shopping visits at favorite retailers increase 21% (HelloWorld data, The Engagement Score Whitepaper, 2016)
- 18% of U.S. digital buyers use their smartphone to upload a picture of a product when in store (UPS, Pulse of the Online Shopper, 2016)
- Posts with at least one hashtag average 12.6% more engagement (Hootsuite, Instagram Statistics for Business, 2015)
Hashtag Campaign Thought-Starters
- In-Store POS: Post a fun picture with a standee to receive a special offer
- Wish List: Participants tag a favorite product for a chance to win that item
- Share Gratitude: Hashtag a special photo or tradition to win a family vacation
- Cooking Contest: Create a recipe with brand products and hashtag a photo of the final result to receive an instant offer
- Punch Card: Create a series of weekly hashtags to fill up your punch card for the chance to win
Results in Action: Honest Tea’s Hashtag Sweepstakes
To leverage the company's ongoing #RefreshinglyHonest campaign, Honest Tea partnered with us on a hashtag strategy that resulted in a 15.6% increase in the brand's social media followers.
We love to brainstorm. Give us a shout!