With Halloween right around the corner, Coca-Cola and Dollar General are getting into the spirit with the Fanta-DG Wickedly Good social engagement campaign and in-store beacon technology.
Once Halloween goods are purchased from Dollar General, consumers are encouraged to take pictures of the ways they are using those goods and post them to Instagram and Twitter using the campaign’s hashtag: #FantaDGwickedlygood.
While in store, the beacon alerts shoppers about Coca-Cola coupons and deals and encourages the consumers to make future purchases.
Blog Series: Holiday Activation
Did you miss the first five weeks? Here’s what we shared:
- To use hashtags in your promotional campaigns
- Quick ideas to activate Black Friday
- The ease and simplicity of text-to-win solutions
- Promotion ideas for New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, and NCAA Basketball
- Spend your remaining 2016 budget on a last minute holiday campaign
Contact us to brainstorm last minute holiday ideas or discuss the beginning of 2017.